- Find yourself reliving past gambling experiences, planning the next venture, or thinking of ways to get money to gamble?
- Need to gamble with increasing amounts of money in order to feel the excitement?
- Become restless or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop gambling?
- Gamble as a way of escaping from problems or relieving guilt, anxiety or depression?
- Often return another day in order to get even or chase your losses after gambling?
- Lie to family members, friends, therapist or others to conceal the extent of involvement with gambling?
- Participate in illegal activities (e.g. forgery, fraud or theft) in order to finance your gambling?
- Jeopardize or lose a significant relationship, job or educational or career opportunity because of gambling?
- Rely on others to provide money to relieve a desperate financial situation caused by gambling?
- Attempt to control, cut back or stop gambling but are unable to do so?
If you scored 1-2, you are at-risk; 3-4, you are a problem gambler; 5 or more, you are a compulsive gambler.
Please consider seeking help by calling the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966.
Getting Help - Gambling Addiction Treatment (Ohio locations)