With the casino properties reopening beginning June 19, the Commission is resuming the acceptance of applications for the Ohio Voluntary Exclusion Program at all Commission offices.
Individuals seeking to enroll in the program, as well as those seeking to remove themselves from the program, can do so in person at the Commission’s central office in Columbus, as well as our offices located at each of the casino properties.
In response to current public health guidance, we are asking all individuals who come to our offices to please adhere to the following:
- Facial covering is required while in the offices.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing from others while in the offices.
- Please conduct a self-screening before entering our offices. If your self-screening causes any concerns, please refrain from entering our offices and call us to inquire about alternative methods of completing voluntary exclusion applications. Some items to consider during the self-screening are:
- Identifying whether you have any respiratory symptoms, including a cough or shortness of breath;
- Experiencing any other symptoms of COVID-19 recognized by the CDC that are not otherwise explained by a known condition other than COVID-19 within the last 14 days; and;
- Whether you have either: (a) recently travelled internationally, or (b) been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Request for Voluntary Exclusion
Request for Removal from Voluntary Exclusion
(Note: VEP applications or removals must be completed in person with State personnel)